SEARCH THE BLOG

Jun 5, 2012

Beaded Bracelets

We were at Blue Mountain Resort this past weekend for a party hosted by Tom's employer. There is a gift shop in the village called The Olde Stanton Store, and every time we go there I find something new to love.

This time I found these sweet bracelets.


They are made of waxed cotton cord with metal beads that slide along each loop. The clasp is an extremely strong magnet. I was worried that they wouldn't hold on, but so far, so good.


I couldn't decide between the blue and the tan so I got one of each. I wear blue quite a bit and the tan just goes with everything. I've worn them every day so far (not usually together).


They seem pretty easy to make too, if you could get your hands on the materials. 


What do you think of my new find?







2 comments:

Craftmates said...

Those bracelets look really nice. I like both colours together. 

BarbSteadman said...

Yes, I've changed my mind and I've started wearing them that way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...